=StickBall-Z= =StickBall-Z=

Pretty good

Nice special effects and camera works, but it's a tad too short. I'd say drop the rap music, cause it's gay. But, you got talent.

M0RPHA responds:

THNX, i think im gonna make A another that is longer, and without the rap music.

When poo attacks When poo attacks

Disturbing

That was disturbing. Did you REALLY have to put in the turd actually leaving the guys butt??

S.W.A.T. S.W.A.T.

Nice

This movie was really good. I'm getting darn sick and tired of people with gay ass $5 computers complaining about "the size is too big" and crap like that. I have a fast computer myself and it loaded fine and was a very good movie.

how people get caught how people get caught

Nice

I LOVE the smooth animation. And the humor is alright too.

(Oh, and by the way, Jaws: The Revenge (along with Jaws: 3) is the BEST movie of ALL time!!!

Vegeta Rage (edited) Vegeta Rage (edited)

wow

Dude, this movie is awesome. I can tell alot of effort was put in to it. The Drawings were great. I love how the landscape looked at the begenning. Also how everyone was paper thin. It added that extra smear of style.

The Final Task The Final Task

AWESOME

This movie just plain rocked. Some movies you don't need a plot; as seen in this movie. But still, it's one of the finest movies out there.

eskimo bob 17 eskimo bob 17

niiiiiiiiiiiiiice

Wow. This is one of the best Eskimo Bob's out there. Definetly a fav.

Eskimo Bob 13 (EBZ) Eskimo Bob 13 (EBZ)

Priceless

This Movie is totally awesome. It's like Dragonball Z and South Park with a huge smear of Muppet Babys. WATCH THIS MOVIE if you want to watch a GOOD movie.

Brutality Brutality

AWESOME

This movie is one of the greatest, if not THE greatest. Not only does it have the aewsome fighting and style, but also has some funny parts to it (like the face of the guy who dies, and when anyone runs toward the "camera")